Valentia Island, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Inis Oirr
The Brendan Tour is named after Ireland’s St. Brendan the Navigator who embarked on a legendary voyage that some believe took him to North America nearly 500 years before the Vikings and 1,000 years before Christopher Columbus. For 40 days St. Brendan fasted and prayed atop a mountain on the rugged Dingle Peninsula, a spindly finger of land on the west of Ireland that points directly at North America. Follow in St Brendan’s footsteps and spend 5 days exploring the Southwest of Ireland, taking in the diverse and stunning landscapes, and seeing all the highlights.
BRENDAN TOUR INCLUSIONS:
All transport: You’ll travel in our comfortable mid-sized coaches around Ireland.
Experienced tour guide: Expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide.
Accommodation: 4 nights’ quad share accommodation in a variety of quality backpacker hostels, wilderness lodges and cabins. Upgrades to twin and single rooms are available firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Meals: 4 breakfasts
Top rated activities:
- Sea Kayaking in Dingle Harbour
- Whiskey tasting tour of Dingle Distillery
- Scenic bike ride around Killarney National Park
- Hiking along Bray Head & Dingle Peninsula
What’s not included?
Any additional activities not specified as included in the itinerary. These can be booked via your guide, often at an exclusive Irish Experience special price!
WHAT TO BRING
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), swimming gear, hat and sunscreen, rain jacket/trousers, warm fleece, hat and gloves, towel, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel and toiletries, warm clothing and waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
- All rates are in EURO, per person, and are subject to change.
- A 15% discount off these rates is available for children aged between 7 – 17 years old travelling with a parent or legal guardian. Please email email@example.com to book. IE Tours are not suited to children under 7 years old.
- Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small daypack.