Slieve Gullion, Belfast, Titanic Museum, Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, Giants Causeway, Antrim Coast, Game of Thrones locations, Derry, Donegal & Westport
The Crozier tour is named after Northern Ireland born explorer, Francis Crozier. Crozier was a major figure in the exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic regions during the middle of the 19th century and was a central figure in the three great endeavours of the age – navigating the North West Passage, reaching the North Pole and mapping the unknown Antarctic. Like Crozier, you’ll be navigating your way through the varied terrain of the Antrim coast with fellow like-minded travellers.
CROZIER TOUR INCLUSIONS:
All transport: You’ll travel in our comfortable mid-sized coaches around Ireland.
Experienced tour guide: Expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide.
Accommodation: 6 nights’ quad share accommodation in a variety of quality backpacker hostels, wilderness lodges and cabins. Upgrades to twin and single rooms are available firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Meals: 6 breakfasts
Top rated activities:
- Visit Titanic Musem Belfast
- Exhilarating climb to the summit of Slieve Guillion
- Whiskey tasting tour of Bushmills Distillery
- Trek the Antrim coast & Slieve League Cliffs
- Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge
- Giants Causeway
- Glenvagh National Park Donegal
- Derry City Walking Tour
What’s not included?
Any additional activities not specified as included in the itinerary. These can be booked via your guide, often at an exclusive Irish Experience special price!
WHAT TO BRING
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), swimming gear, hat and sunscreen, rain jacket/trousers, warm fleece, hat and gloves, towel, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel and toiletries, warm clothing and waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
- All rates are in EURO, per person, and are subject to change.
- A 15% discount off these rates is available for children aged between 7 – 17 years old travelling with a parent or legal guardian. Please email email@example.com to book. IE Tours are not suited to children under 7 years old.
- Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small daypack.