Galway , Croagh Patrick, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Inis Oirr
The Shackleton tour is named after one Ireland’s most famous polar explorer, Ernest Shackleton, who led three British expeditions to the Antarctic, and one of the principal figures of the period known as the Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration. Like Shackleton, you’ll be able to make your own mark on Ireland, discovering hidden trails, lakes and peaks.
SHACKLETON TOUR INCLUSIONS:
All transport: You’ll travel in our comfortable mid-sized coaches around Ireland.
Experienced tour guide: Expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide.
Accommodation: 7 nights’ quad share accommodation in a variety of quality backpacker hostels, wilderness lodges and cabins. Upgrades to twin and single rooms are available email@example.com to book.
Meals: 7 breakfasts
Top rated activities:
- Evening Hike around Diamond Hill
- Sea kayaking in Killary Fjord
- Overnight in the wilderness of Connemara Region
- Exhilarating climb to the summit of Croagh Patrick
- Whiskey tasting tour of Dingle Distillery
- Ferry ride across the river Shannon
- Scenic bike ride around Aran Islands
- Experience the Cliffs of Moher Atlantic Edge Track
- Explore the ancient woodlands of Killarney National Park
What’s not included?
Any additional activities not specified as included in the itinerary. These can be booked via your guide, often at an exclusive Irish Experience special price!
WHAT TO BRING
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), swimming gear, hat and sunscreen, rain jacket/trousers, warm fleece, hat and gloves, towel, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel and toiletries, warm clothing and waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
- All rates are in EURO, per person, and are subject to change.
- A 15% discount off these rates is available for children aged between 7 – 17 years old traveling with a parent or legal guardian. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. IE Tours are not suited to children under 7 years old.
- Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small daypack.