Dingle Peninsula, Minard Castle, Slea Head, Wild Atlantic Way Ocean Walk
Our small luxury vehicle allow us to move away from the hustle and bustle of the loud tourist routes , where we can enjoy small nature walks and take our time to experience the destinations surroundings.
Isolated from the rest of Ireland by the impressive landscape, the Dingle Peninsula Hiking Tour will take you where the locals go. Follow a coastal trail on windswept cliffs, perched above beautiful coastlines. This amazing guided tour takes you along the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way as you experience the most dramatic scenery that Ireland has to offer.
After the hike , you will get the chance to sample the fresh seafood and local craft beers in a nice cosy Irish Pub. Discover the bustling and colourful Dingle Harbour town. For the active traveller who wants to experience a real slice of Irish life, this compact day adventure tops the menu.
- The Gaelic speaking peninsula of Dingle
- Walk the wide , clean and serene Inch strand
- Spectacular Wild Atlantic Way walk
- The Slea Head driving route – wonderful scenery and fascinating history
- Gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
- Experience the wild nature of Ireland
- Dingle Town – vibrant & colourful streets and relaxing harbour
- Conor Pass – Irelands highest mountain road *
- Your local Irish Guide
- All transport around the Dingle Peninsula
- Personally guided nature walks
- Try some of the best fish and chips Ireland has to offer
- Get lost in your thoughts while walking the Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore the colourful town of Dingle
- Experience local brewed Beer and distilled Whiskey