Experts in Ireland Small Group Travel & Cultural Adventure Tours
We’ve all been hit pretty hard by COVID-19. For the last 6 weeks ‘travelling’ became making the trek from your bedroom to the kitchen, your ‘bucket list’ was converted to that essential grocery list and ‘wanderlust’ was just wandering around the local neighbourhood for the 100th time.
Things were starting to seem a little bleak for those of us chasing adventure but then came the announcement that we’ll be able to travel domestically again from late July and we could not be more excited to hopefully get back on the road!
The FIVE biggest changes we have made;
- We are offering credit on file for future tours – use your already paid credit to book any date between now and October 2022 & lock-in same price
- We have adapted our cancellation policy in light of restrictions – SEE HERE
- We have implemented strict health and safety measures on our tours- see below
- You can now travel with confidence with our open-dated booking policy for all future tours – SEE HERE
- 10% off all spring departures
How do I request a cancellation? You can now request a cancellation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Irish Experience Tours run small group tours in 2020?
We understand that travel restrictions across the globe are varied but, here in Ireland, we are still cautiously optimistic to run tours in late August to end of November.
The Irish government has enacted a 5-phase ‘roadmap’ to reopen Ireland as Coronavirus / COVID-19 cases reduce. Outdoor tourist and heritage sites (e.g. beaches and mountain trails) in the Republic of Ireland will re-open from, May 18th. Hotels and other accommodation businesses will not re-open until July 20.
If you’re already here in Ireland or you’re hoping to get here later in the year and itching to explore, please make sure you sign up below so we can give you full details on tours, dates and prices for 2020.
We’ll be making sure we are doing it safely of course, and thoroughly complying with government regulations (check out our steps for safety practice below).
What better way to support tourism in Ireland right now than to jump on a trip around our wee island and get support to the areas that need it most. Enter your email address below for full details.
Sign Up For Details On Ireland 2020 Tours
Kick-off your next Irish Adventure Tour
Want to experience kayaking with dolphins in the Atlantic, or have a remote & leisurely getaway in the wilderness of Connemara? We specialize in small group tours, perfect for the culturally curious and seasoned adventurers alike.
Small-Group Tours of Ireland
Choose one of our pre-built relaxed experience tours or active adventure tours departing from Dublin, or create a custom itinerary to fit your travel needs.
Self Drive or Independent Tours
Best Private Tours of Ireland
Get the VIP treatment on our custom private tours of Ireland. Craft the ultimate private tour experience.
Off the beaten track & remote tours of Ireland
The Irish Experience team includes travel experts, wildlife experts, and nature & history buffs ready to help you plan your dream tour.
We generally do not visit enclosed places where large numbers of people are gathered. We prefer to get in earlier in the morning or later in the evening. We will also be now using 30 pax vehicles rather than our usual 16 pax for a maximum of 12 pax. We will still be able to go to those secluded hard to reach places, away from the crowds, but closer to nature.
Because we only operate small tours with limited numbers, we will be able to incorporate regular cleaning and sanitizing into our daily routine. See below.
Your Wild Irish Experience Begins Here
IRELAND COVID-19 TRAVEL – HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Above all, Irish Experience is committed to the health and safety of our guests.
We will ensure that we adhere strictly to government guidelines for tourism operators to minimise risk to our travellers, staff and operators.
What this will mean:
- We will be doing everything we can to reduce the risk of transmission and we will be playing it safe.
- We will be using our luxury 30 pax buses for maximum of 14 people – instead of our usual 16 pax buses
- Travellers will be required to sign a declaration of health prior to beginning the tour
- Handrails and surfaces inside the bus will be wiped down daily
- The disinfectant will be used on the air conditioning filters in the bus daily
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the bus