This small-group tour along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way has everything we could possibly fit into a 5-day Irish itinerary. And because we use local guides, you’re guaranteed to have a genuine Irish experience. Take a ferry boat to the sparsely populated island of Inis Mor where by day you’ll bike ride along the old country roads, with an abundance of stone walls and historical sites. E-bike your way around the country roads of Connemara, explore the Dingle Peninsula by horse or by kayak and by night, by choice, you can enjoy impromptu music sessions in cosy island pubs. All levels of walkers will love the mix of accessible and spectacular hikes on this 5-day tour of Ireland from Dublin. This 5-day active tour of Ireland is jam-packed with experiences, scenery, castles, history, heritage, culture and wildlife and will leave you with the memories to last a lifetime!
- Overnight for 2 nights in the coastal town of Clifden
- Explore the remote Gaelic speaking island of Inis Mor by bike, bus or pony & trap
- Experience the amazing Cliffs of Moher Atlantic Walk from Doolin
- Walk in the cobbled streets of Galway and soak up its lively busking scene
- Enjoy a sheepdog demo on a working Irish sheep farm.
- Explore Dingle Bay & surrounds by horse, E-bike, sea kayak or boat.
- Spend 1 night in the Irish music capitals of both Doolin & Dingle
- Catch fantastic live performances and meet friendly locals.