DEPARTURE POINT: 8.30 am Jurys Inn, Moore St Plaza, Parnell St, Store Street, Dublin, Ireland
An awesome adventure that takes you through centuries of Irish history and to some of the most stunning natural highlights the south-west of Ireland has to offer. You also get the chance to hike the awesome Cliffs of Moher, bike around the tranquil Killarney National Park, walk the colourful town of Kinsale and Kiss the Blarney Stone. This trip will give you the chance to explore the true hidden gems of the Kingdom of Kerry and the south-west coast of Ireland by bike, hikes, kayak, horse riding and bus.
Our tours include everything you need for a stress – free trip: accommodation, transport, Irish tour guide, breakfast, and a few key cultural inclusions that are simply not to be missed.
- Enjoy a sheepdog demo on a working Irish sheep farm.
- Dine out at the foodie capital of Ireland, Kinsale
- Take a boat trip around the amazing Skellig Islands.
- Hike every day, including trails on the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and The Burren Region
- Experience the Gaelic speaking island of Inis Mor by bike, bus or pony & trap
- Photo the impressive Rock of Cashel, & kiss the Blarney stone.
- Discover Irish crafts and “the craic” in Dingle, a harbour town of great charm and superb traditional pubs.
- Walk in the cobbled streets of Galway and soak up its lively atmosphere
- Spend 2 nights exploring Dingle, one of Ireland’s best towns to visit
- Bike through ancient oak forests in Killarney National Park.
- Experience must-see Wild Atlantic Way sights like the Cliffs of Moher and the Blarney Stone.
- Go dolphin-spotting in Dingle Bay by sea kayak or boat.
- Catch fantastic live Irish music performances and meet friendly locals.
Notes: 5 breakfasts. Continental breakfast in Hostel/Lodge. Mix of cooked & continental in B&B’s/Hotel.
We’ve chosen high-quality accommodation in a variety of bed and breakfasts, Guesthouses, wilderness lodges and quality hostels.
Classic – Bed & Breakfast & House Hotels
Enjoy a warm Irish welcome in charming and locally owned Bed & Breakfast & Hotel accommodation.
B&B Single Supplement – is mandatory for solo travellers – Solo travellers must pay extra to have their private room.
B&B – Twin/Double Room Share – is automatically included when 2 travellers book together
Quality – Hostel & Lodge:
Rest up for the next day’s adventure in atmospheric and centrally located hostel & lodge accommodation. All prices are based on per person sharing. Multi-shared room accommodation is included with your tour.
Please choose your accommodation type on the Booking Form displayed on the right-hand side on desktop or below on mobile
Irish Experience Tours are small group tours based on a fixed but flexible itinerary where you stay with the same guide and group of travellers.
Unmissable activities are included. Where there are great options, we’ve left the final decision up to you. Feel free to choose your evening meals and lunches. All additional tour options are marked clearly below.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Killarney
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Kinsale, Dingle, Doolin & Galway
- Entrance fees to Blarney Castle & Cliffs of Moher
- Services of a highly-trained and professional Irish Experience tour guide
- Spectacular sheepdog demonstration
- 5 delicious and filling hot Irish breakfasts (B&B option)
- Shannon Ferry Tickets
- 6 full days in a smooth comfortable minibus
- Experience traditional Irish music sessions in local cosy pubs
- Killarney National Park
- Ferry cruise to Aran Islands
- Hike every day, including trails on the Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and The Burren Region
- Free time in Dingle, Doolin, Galway, Killarney and Kinsale
- Most daily activities and visits (see Tour Options below)
Day 1: Dublin to Kinsale
- Gentle hike around the epic Rock of Cashel with its stunning natural setting and historical past.
- Trace the Lee Valley downriver, passing patchwork fields, stone bridges and charming cottages.
- Take a 7 km walk/hike from the town along the narrow streets, to the famous Scilly walk that will eventually lead you to Charles Fort.
- Choose from a menu of amazing restaurants and colourful streets tonight in Kinsale, Ireland’s gourmet capital.
- Overnight in Kinsale
The average driving time today is 3 hour 30 minutes.
Day 2: Kinsale to Killarney
Today your tour takes in some amazing sights on the journey from Cork back to Kerry.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and receive the gift of the gab – the Irish ability to flatter and speak with great eloquence.
- Imbued with your new conversational powers, explore the lush gardens at Blarney Castle
- Explore Killarney Nationa Park at your leisure. Take a guided cycling tour of Killarney National Park – (Tour Option – €30 per person). Expect a mix of paved road and forest trails.
Duration 3 hours approx. Cycling ability is required.
- Biking, not your thing? You’re free to roam this magnificent parkland. Highlights of Killarney National Park for both bikers and hikers may include:
- Sightings of rare red deer herds in native oak forest
- 19th century Muckross House and Gardens
- A short hike to scenic Torc Waterfall
- A centuries-old yew tree at the centre of a ruined abbey
- Idyllic lakeside and mountain views
- Your accommodation is at the centrally-located at the edge of Killarney National ParkThe average driving time today is 3 hours.
Day 3: Full Day Ring of Kerry
Today we’re touring the scenic Ring of Kerry route, circuiting the Iveragh peninsula.
- Explore 1400 years of history on a boat trip around the Skellig Islands (Tour Option – €40 per person). Seasonal departures: May to September.
- Get a taste for local Irish culture, history, and ice cream on Valentia Island.
- Discover Derrynane, historic home (Tour Option – €5 per person) and golden sand beach.
- Your accommodation is at the centrally-located at the edge of Killarney National Park
The average driving time today is 3 hours.
Day 4: Full Day Dingle Peninsula
This morning we make our way to Dingle Peninsula.
- Enjoy the jaw-dropping scenery and knife-edge drops are guaranteed on a leisurely drive around Slea Head.
- After lunch is yours to design. Relax with downtime in Dingle. Or partake of the following options;
- Horse ride on a beach or up a mountain (Tour Option – €45 per person)
- A wee boat trip with local celebrity dolphin, Fungie (TourOption – €15-20 per person)
- Guided sea kayaking on Dingle Bay (Tour Option – €50 per person)
- Guided SUP on Dingle Bay (Tour Option- €50 – 65 per person)
- Sample craft Irish whiskey and gin at Dingle Distillery (Tour Option – €15 per person).
- Stroll Dingle’s streets for a quirky mix of craft studios, lively pubs, fantastic food, and traditional Irish music.
The average driving time today is 2 hour 30 minutes.
Day 5: Dingle Peninsula to Doolin
From the magical kingdom to mighty Cliffs of Moher as we move from Kerry to Clare.
- Drive over Ireland’s highest mountain road, The Conor Pass
- Enjoy a spectacular sheepdog demonstration on a locally run farm.
- Watch out for dolphins as we take a ferry across the mighty mouth of the Shannon – the longest river in Ireland or Britain!
- Hike along until you reach the highest point of the Cliffs of Moher standing 214m (702 feet) above sea level.
- Roll into bustling Doolin just in time for a creamy pint of Guinness.
- Overnight in Doolin
The average driving time today is 3 hours 30 minutes.
Day 6: Doolin to Dublin
- This morning we’ll enjoy a hike through the rocky, windswept Burren region
- Stroll around the tribal city of Galway and take it all in – the busker music, the cobblestone lanes, the contemporary flair that blends well with its medieval past, and of course, the oysters’
- You will have some free time to soak up the atmosphere. Street performers, live music and dance and colourful locals will keep you entertained during your stay.
- Lush rolling hills and patchwork farmland as we traverse Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands towards Dublin.
The average driving time today is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Please contact us via the enquiry form below for remaining 2020 dates
|2021 DATES||HOSTEL||B&B TWIN/DOUBLE||B&B SINGLE|
|March 7th & 14th||€789.00||€989.00||€1,199.00|
|April 4th & 18th||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|May 2nd, 16th & 30th||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|June 13th & 27th||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|July 11th & 28th||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|August 8th & 22nd||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|Sept 5th & 19th||€929.00||€1,229.00||€1,549.00|
|Oct 3rd, 17th & 31st||€789.00||€989.00||€1,199.00|