DEPARTURE POINT: 8.30 am Jurys Inn Hotel, Moore St Plaza, Parnell St, Dublin, Ireland
Experience the broadness of Irish history from famine to freedom in 7 full days. You will sweep down from the land of Giants to the castle of pirates. Your local guides will weave through tales of modern conflict in Belfast & Derry to ancient Celtic beliefs of the true Gaelic communities of the wild west coast of Ireland.
If you’re looking to make your own mark on Ireland, by discovering hidden trails, lakes and peaks, check out our Adventure Tours of Ireland.
Our tours include everything you need for a stress – free trip: accommodation, transport, Irish tour guide, breakfast, and a few key cultural inclusions that are simply not to be missed.
- Experience the Gaelic speaking island of Inis Mor by bike, bus or pony & trap
- Take a famous black taxi tour of Belfast or visit the gigantic Titanic Museum
- Visit the impressive Kylemore Abbey & explore the legendary Giants Causeway
- Dare to cross the Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge
- Discover the ancient fort of Griannan of Aileach
- Gentle walks along the causeway coast
- Award-winning historical walking tour of Derry City
- Explore scenic film Locations from Game of Thrones
- Catch fantastic live Irish music performances and meet friendly locals.
We’ve chosen high-quality accommodation in a variety of bed and breakfasts, Guesthouses, wilderness lodges and quality hostels.
Classic – Bed & Breakfast & House Hotels
Enjoy a warm Irish welcome in charming and locally owned Bed & Breakfast & Hotel accommodation.
B&B Single Supplement – is mandatory for solo travellers – Solo travellers must pay extra to have their private room.
B&B – Twin/Double Room Share – is automatically included when 2 travellers book together
Quality – Hostel & Lodge:
Rest up for the next day’s adventure in atmospheric and centrally located hostel & lodge accommodation. All prices are based on per person sharing. Multi-shared room accommodation is included with your tour.