Hideaway on the Dingle Peninsula on an active adventure
Escape to the Dingle on this four-day active Irish Retreats experience and fall in love with the wild, brutal beauty of the Peninsula. Make yourself at home in a rustic, comfortable inn and make the most of the local produce on offer, whether on a special dinner or on a tasting at one of Irelands most popular whisky distilleries. The Peninsula is a haven for hikers, Kayakers and bikers, so cycle meandering roads past the jaw-dropping scenery and kayak the deep blue waters of the Wild Atlantic Way, and climb hulking peaks whose shadows fall over the valley. You’ll soon understand why the Peninsulas beauty has drawn location scouts from throughout Hollywood, eager for a dramatic backdrop for the big screen.
- Start: Dingle, Republic of Ireland
- Finish: Dingle, Republic of Ireland
- Destination: South West of Ireland
- Style: Adventure & Comfort
- Theme: Irish Retreats
- Group size: Min 4, Max 16
- How do I get here: Please click here
Why you’ll love this trip
- Discover the flavours of the Dingle Peninsula with a whisky & Gin tasting at one the smallest but favourite distilleries in Ireland.
- Explore Slea Head by electric bike and take in striking panoramas of the water and surrounding islands
- Walkthrough the history of Dingle town, equipped with the insider knowledge of your localhost.
- Walk along the ridge of the Connor Pass and be rewarded with some of the best views in the Kingdom of Kerry.
- Wrap up your retreat with a special included dinner that makes the most of local produce.
Is this trip right for you?
- Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip.
- This trip includes an electric bike tour around Slea Head, approximately 30 kilometres long but rather easy. Ability to cycle, however, is essential.
- This trip includes a walk of approximately 7 kilometres, which includes a steep and sometimes boggy climb on what can be an eroded and rough path to the ridge.
3 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Taxi, Private bus
Comfort style accommodation (3 nights)
We’ve chosen high-quality accommodation in a variety of bed and breakfasts, Guesthouses & wilderness lodges.
Classic – Bed & Breakfast & House Hotels
Enjoy a warm Irish welcome in charming and locally owned Bed & Breakfast & Hotel accommodation.
B&B Single Supplement – is mandatory for solo travellers – Solo travellers must pay extra to have their private room.
B&B – Twin/Double Room Share – is automatically included when 2 travellers book together
|DATES 2020||TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM||SINGLE ROOM|
|AUGUST: 13th & 24th||€559||€599|
|SEPTEMBER: 10th & 21st||€559||€599|
|OCTOBER: 8th & 19th||€559||€599|