All transport: You’ll travel in our comfortable mid-sized coaches around Ireland.
Experienced tour guide: Expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide.
Accommodation: 7 nights’ quad share accommodation in a variety of quality backpacker hostels, wilderness lodges and cabins. Upgrades to twin and single rooms are available email@example.com to book.
Meals: 7 breakfasts
Top rated activities:
- Evening Hike around Diamond Hill
- Sea kayaking in Killary Fjord (optional extra)
- Overnight in the wilderness of Connemara Region
- Moutain biking through Connemara Valleys (optional extra)
- Exhilarating climb to the summit of Croagh Patrick
- Whiskey tasting tour of Dingle Distillery
- A ferry ride across the river Shannon
- Scenic bike ride around Aran Islands
- Experience the Cliffs of Moher Atlantic Edge Track
- Explore the ancient woodlands of Killarney National Park
What’s not included?
Any additional activities not specified as included in the itinerary. These can be booked via your guide, often at an exclusive Irish Experience special price!
WHAT TO BRING
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), swimming gear, hat and sunscreen, rain jacket/trousers, warm fleece, hat and gloves, towel, motion sickness tablets, water bottle, towel and toiletries, warm clothing and waterproof jacket, insect repellent, camera.
- All rates are in EURO, per person, and are subject to change.
- Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a single bag, plus a small daypack.