This tour takes you through centuries of Irish history and to some of the most stunning natural highlights that southern Ireland has to offer. Discover the rugged beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way, the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, and the Dingle Peninsula. You also get the chance to kiss the Blarney Stone, admire the impressive Rock of Cashel and overnight in Ireland’s Ancient East.
This 8 or 10-day itinerary is packed full of gentle activities, that includes two nights stays in Connemara, Dingle and Killarney giving you plenty of room for spare time, allowing guests to head off on their own journeys of discovery. If you’re looking for something more active and action-packed, check out our Adventure Tours of Ireland.
Our tours include everything you need for a stress – free trip: accommodation, transport, Irish tour guide, breakfast, and a few key cultural inclusions that are simply not to be missed.
- Enjoy a sheepdog demo on a working Irish sheep farm.
- Take a boat trip around the amazing Skellig Islands.
- Feel the magic and see stunning sights on the world-famous Ring of Kerry.
- Experience the Gaelic speaking island of Inis Mor by bike, bus or pony & trap
- Visit the impressive Cliffs of Moher & kiss the Blarney stone.
- Discover Irish crafts and “the craic” in Dingle, a harbour town of great charm and superb traditional pubs.
- Explore the ancient woodlands of Killarney National Park
- Visit the ancient settlement of Glendalough*
- Walk in the footsteps of witches on the medieval mile in Kilkenny City or Vikings in Waterford.*
- Catch fantastic live Irish music performances and meet friendly locals.
*Not included on the 8 Day Itinerary