Bike, Hike & Escape to one of Ireland’s most dramatic landscapes
Set on Ireland’s west coast, the Reeks District is the unknown beating heart of the Kingdom of Kerry. This is a full-throttle short break that features the best of Irelands southern region has to offer. We provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and hosts; you just bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From a hike to the frosted peak of Carrauntoohil and a fascinating remote cycle that loops Caragh lake to a more sedate SUP floating on a mountain lake in a gold-tier dark sky reserve, this is a calf-stretching trip that will test all levels of fitness and expertise. Combine all this with encountering friendly faces around every corner and feasting on superb modern Irish cuisine. A perfect blend of energetic pursuits and enchanting sights, this trip is bound to leave you breathless!
Overnight for 4 nights in the remote Reeks District
Get the heart pumping on an active adventure tour around The Reeks District
Climb to the summit of Carrauntoohill and enjoy the sweeping views of the Kingdom of Kerry
Cycle off the main roads and into the heart and soul of the Kerry Highlands with a countryside backroad bike tour of Carragh Lake.
SUP in the regions remote lake of Lough Cloon, near the Ballaghisheen Pass, on the edge of the Kerry International Dark Sky Reserve
Wrap up your retreat with a special included dinner that makes the most of local produce.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in luxury Guesthouse Accommodation
- Services of a highly-trained and professional Irish Experience tour guide
- 4 delicious and filling hot Irish breakfasts, tasty picnic lunch and 1 gourmet dinner
- Experience traditional Irish music sessions in local cosy pubs
- Top of the range support vehicle
- Private transport to/from main train/bus stations to Escape Base
- Reeks District – Bike around Carrragh Lake
- Reeks District – Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Reeks District – Guided Hike to the summit of Carrauntoohil
|Start/Return Point||Killarney Train & Bus Station|
|DATES 2021/2022||TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM||SINGLE ROOM|
|FEB – MAR||€699||€759|
|APR – SEPT||€899||€989|
|OCT – DEC||€699||€759|